Inc., was established in 1970 in Miami, Florida by Klaus
Lampmann. We make it our business to be in the forefront of dental technology,
offering the latest in the fields of implant reconstruction and cosmetic restorations.
Zahntechnique was the first to bring the mirage All
Porcelain system to South Florida. Our first implant training seminar was with the
Brånemark system in 1985. Now we are pleased to be the first laboratory in Miami to offer
the PROCERA AllCeram restoration.
We are certified by Brånemark,
Implant Innovations, Steri-Oss, Paragon, Frialit, and ITI implant systems.
association memberships include:
- National Association of Dental Laboratories
- Florida Dental Laboratory Association
- L.D. Pankey Alumni Association
- The International Association of Certified Dental
Implant Technicians (International Congress of Oral Implantologists)
- The American Prosthodontic Society
- Technical Director, South Florida Dentists in
Pursuit of Excellence (Seattle Study Clubs)
- Cal-Lab Group
- Bego Authorized IWC Laboratory
The future of dentistry is changing dramatically
and we at Zahntechnique are committed to bring the latest technology to our clients.